My Journey Into Art

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Follow Your Bliss

This is my first completed painting for the year.  I started her several weeks ago but she sat unattended until today.  My wish is that everyone has the opportunity to follow their bliss.  I truly feel lucky that I am able to follow mine.  Making art, painting, being creative is truly my passion in life and I feel bliss when I immerse myself in my creativity.

This lovely mixed media girl is on an 8" X 10" canvas.  There is a lot of texture on this one due to the collage elements.  She is available in my Etsy shop.

Follow Your Bliss Mixed Media Girl

4 comments:

  1. Nice job! I like her (and love the butterfly!) I need to get working, but my husband has the week off. Gah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kyra: My kids don't go back to school until Monday. I know what you mean!

      Delete
  2. WOW!! She is beautiful, LOVE LOVE the collage background, her hair, the colors on here, EVERYTHING!! How lovely she turned out. So happy you got to have some time to paint and create, keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dawn! I find little pockets of time here and there while my kids are still at home on vacation. It's not as much as I would like but I do what I can. :)

      Delete